Yesterday we were surprised by the early (pre-BaselWorld 2014) introduction of the 2014 Omega Speedmaster Mark II Co-Axial – a return of the 1969 hooded-lug design. Today we’ve got some key data on the first of Omega’s 2014 releases;
The Speedmaster Mark II Co-Axial will be available with four distinct dial designs; black, opaline, blue and grey. As with the original model, the tachymeter ring is fitted to the inside of the crystal, although it is now cut-out with a SuperLuminova ring underneath.
- 3184.108.40.206.01.001 Black dial
- 3220.127.116.11.06.001 Grey dial
Besides the color, they will also differ in the details;
The black dial (pictured) resembles the classic black-dialed ST145.014, featuring a classic white on black colour scheme.
The grey dial (pictured) resembles the classic racing-dialed ST145.014. The grey dial is highlighted by fluorescent orange details on the minute track.
Raw data on the Calibre 3330:
- Display: Central hour hand, central minute hand, small seconds at 9 o’clock, date indicator at 6 o’clock, 12-hour totalizer at 6 o’clock, 30 minute totalizer at 3 o’clock, central chronograph hand.
- Winding: Self-winding
- Dimensions: diameter 30.00mm (13 1/4”’), height 7.90mm
- Number of Jewels: 31
- Power Reserve: 52 hours
- Frequency: 4Hz (28.800 A/h)
- Decorations: Geneva waves, circular graining, rhodium plated, red varnished engravings
- Features: Omega exclusive movement, certified chronometer, column wheel chronograph mechanism, co-axial escapement, Omega free-sprung balance, Si14 silicon balance spring
The case seems like a rather faithful reproduction of the 1969 original. Key data;
- Dimensions: 42.40 x 46.20mm
- Height: 14.86mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar (100 meters, 330 feet)
- Finish: brushed/ polished
- Caseback: screw-in with Seahorse medallion, engraved Si14 and Column Wheel.
- Additional: date corrector at 10 o’clock (delivered with corrector tool)
Just like the case, the bracelet too seems like a faithful reproduction of the one found on the original Mark II’s.
- Dimensions: 22.40mm tapering down to 18mm
- Finish: brushed
- Clasp: Omega’s patented extandable foldover rack-and-pusher type, adjustable to 6 positions over a total of 9.60mm.
- Rumoured to be around EUR 4.600 / $6.250
We can’t wait to see the other two dials and to get our hands on this model at BaselWorld 2014!
Interest in pre-ordering? Contact our friends over at AceJewelers!
Posts by friends:
To enjoy being to the fullest it is great to be healthy. How can remedies help up? Purchasing medications online can be a cost efficient idea, as long as you do it responsibly. DIFLUCAN, most pop of a new group of triazole antifungal agents, is existing as a powder for oral suspension. Certainly it isn’t all. If you’re concerned about sexual dysfunction, you probably know about viagra alternative and otc viagra. What do you know about viagra alternatives? Other question we have to is over the counter viagra alternative. A accepted form of sexual disfunction among men is the erectile disfunction. Once kidney disease will lead to erectile disfunction. Prescription remedies can save lives, but they can also come with dangerous side effects. It’s essential to keep in mind that not all medicaments are healthy. Do not give Cialis or any remedy to anyone under 18 years old without prescription.